UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Tuesday 17 July 2012

What I've been up to... #2



1. Healthy night in with my boyfriend... I love comic book films! 2. Cookies I made ( I'm going to do a blog post on how to make these soon) 3. By purchases from Boots, I'm seriously impressed with the Garnier Body moisturizer 4.Sloane Square 5.My cinema ticket to Katy Perry's new film 6.My favourite treats after working lots of long shifts at work! 7. I finally got Disco Pants in black & I love them! 8 & 9. I went out for dinner to Jamie's Italian in Canary Wharf with my two gal pals Liv & Gemma and had the truffle risotto.

If you have Instagram follow me, my username is: iamdaisyalice
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig