UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Review: Models Own nail varnish - Jack Frost


Like most people on this site I am obsessed with nail varnish and I get very excited about finding new colours, patterns or ways to do my nails. I spotted this nail varnish over on Milkteef's blog where she's reviewed the latest wonderland collection from Models Own and I fell in love.


This nail varnish is amazing, it’s the most perfect glitter nail varnish I have ever owned! It's such a perfect Christmas shade and will look great on bare nails or as a top coat. It's a gorgeous iridescent glitter, so it changes colour when it’s in different lights, but I think mainly has a blue undertone. I'm currently sitting in my bed feeling very under the weather and not very glamorous, I put this nail varnish on last night and it has cheered me right up and it will definitely perk up anyone's dull autumn or winter day. I think it would look amazing with a hot pink nail varnish as your base. In this picture I've chosen to team this nail varnish with one of my favourite nude colours (Nails Inc. - Basil Street).


I am a massive fan of Models Own nail varnishes in general I have 2 others and both are really pigmented and last for ages on your nails without chipping. I think this collection is really lovely as a whole and next on my list would have to be "northern lights" and "blizzard".
If you live in the UK, Boots are currently having a 3 for 2 offer so this is a perfect time for you to get them if you fancy trying them out.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These are gorgeous together, I love the style! Definitely going to try it xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful! Now following you, please come check out my blog if you have the time, xoxo. http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig