UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Thursday 1 November 2012

My Halloween!

I thought I'd just do a quick post about Halloween and what I did to celebrate it. I love Halloween, it's one out of two of my favourite "holidays"(the other one being Christmas of course!) I love it for; dressing up and getting ready into your costume and all the cool sweets, food and decorations that all the shops bring out. My flatmate came up with the idea of me being Black Swan for my Halloween costume, which I thought was such an amazing idea as I'm pretty unoriginal and probably would have just dressed up as a cat.
For this look I brought some all black contact lenses, and it was a pretty weird experience, apart from having a bit of a panic just before putting them in, they were fine and I forgot they were there. However having completely different eye colour was really weird, I just did not look like myself. If you're thinking of going  as the black swan I will warn you now that doing the make-up was so much harder than I thought it was going to be.



halloween costume black swan



Anyway I hope you had a good Halloween and enjoyed my photos, I'll be back with a new post soon!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. love the make-up !

    xx Liyana
    Http://LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    PS : Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a MAC giveaway on my blog to celebrate my 1 month of blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a brilliant idea to go as black swan!! so unusual - most people go as dead dolls or something, wish i had thought of this! haha i went as fashion victim (aka wearing normal clothes and taping myself up with a tape that reads 'fragile' LOL)

    Miss drifted Snow White

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, my housemate thought of it! That's quite a good one too!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig