UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Thursday 9 May 2013

If no one is around you, Say baby I love you

It's coming up to the exam period for us university students as I'm sure most of you are all too aware. Although I don't have any exams my big hand in date is quickly approaching. I did another photoshoot with a friend of mine as part of this hand in - I'm looking for male models if any of you know any for my next photoshoot. Again with these photos the theme is 90s, I hope this comes across in the styling and editing as I've had a nightmare editing some of these!








I'd love to know what you think, whether its good or bad feedback (it helps me out either way), leave me a comment below! After the big hand in I should be back to blogging as usual - and if you didn't see it already I interviewed Lily Vanilli, which was an exciting and interesting experience... check it out here.
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Daisy these are amazing! She is so beautiful too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou Liv you babe, That's really kind of you! xx

      Delete
  2. They are all good but I like the one where she is sitting in the grass best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHEN DID YOU GET KATE MOSS TO MODEL FOR YOU? WUT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photographs! the model you have used is so pretty and photogenic :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yeah she's super pretty isn't she?! xx

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the necklace xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the models own, I think she got it from Urban Outfitters.

      Delete
  6. Simply in love with your work, the lighting in these is fantastic. My favourite one's are the one of her sitting on the grass, and the last one....you've really captured her beautifully! xx Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's great when people like my photography posts!

      Delete
  8. just stumbled across your blog - it's lovely, i'm your new follower x

    teapartywithalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it to the max..! Nice work...She's so cute btw..Anyway Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig