UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Monday 5 September 2016

The Cotswolds - #OOTD

I don't know if it's just me but I've been finding clothes shopping quite hard recently, I don't know if it's because I've grown out of shops I used to love or I don't want to dress like I'm going to a festival or follow Kylie Jenner's style. My colleagues wouldn't believe I'm even writing this as I'm always having deliveries come to work but most of the time they get sent straight back. However a few weeks ago during a trip to Sloane Square I spotted this skirt in Zara and thought it would make a great transitional piece, so I packed it and thought it would be perfect to wear in the Cotswolds! We were so lucky with the weather during the days we were there as it was sunny and hot every single day. So I teamed this with a basic tee/body and wore it when we went village hopping one day. The embroidery on the skirt is so pretty and I think this really would look nice with a chunky knitted jumper, tights and boots as it gets colder. I'm so excited for it to get a bit cooler, as I love Autumn/winter fashion so much! Don't you?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This is such a beautiful outfit - absolutely adore the skirt. These photos are lovely too, i'm from Australia so I really miss visiting the UK countryside!
    Holly x | http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I'd love to go to Australia! Where are you based?!

      Delete
  2. This skirt is so cute !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty skirt! I remember seeing it in Zara and thinking it was great, I was just a bit concerned about it being slightly too short maybe but it actually looks just fine. I have been struggling to find some things I liked in shops too recently, I'm not too fond of the whole Kylie Jenner style either and all the graphic tees, streetwear, Ivy Park and the like really aren't my thing - let's hope the shops bring more nice stuff in the upcoming months!

    Julia x
    www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Julia! It makes me so happy to see someone genuinely the whole blog post :) I have nothing against KJ's style I just find it a little boring after a while, there's not much variety! x

      Delete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig