UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Monday 12 September 2016

Admington Hall, Cotswolds

Sometimes you just need to escape, and I think I've found the best place in the UK to do that. My boyfriend and I wanted a break but fancied staying somewhere a little closer to home. So we did some research and found this place on Airbnb, I couldn't believe our luck. The reviews were amazing, the photos looked beautiful and the location was perfect. In reality it was even better, located at the very tip of the Cotswold this place was set to be out little retreat for the next couple of days. We relaxed by the outdoor pool (yes it has a pool!), played with the dogs, ate some amazing organic food, slept well, walked around the stunning gardens and went on little adventures to Daylesford and a few of the other local villages. I couldn't recommend staying here more! Plus if you use this Airbnb voucher link I think you get £30 off your first stay, so there's really been no reason not too book! Just don't tell too many people about this place, it can be our secret...

Admington HallAdmington Hall
Airbnb Cotswolds
Airbnb CotswoldsAirbnb Cotswolds
Airbnb Cotswolds
Airbnb Cotswolds
Admington Hall, Cotswolds
Cotswolds
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Woah this place is amazing! I can't beleive you found it on Air BnB! I'm moving to the Cotswolds in two weeks and I can't wait to visit places like this. Glad you had a lovely time xx
    adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh really, where are you moving to? That is so exciting!!

      Delete
  2. such a lovely place !


    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is utterly DREAMY, Daisy! It's love at first sight! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig