UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Sunday 28 August 2016

Time for a break.

I'll be honest I needed a bit of a break from London, work and blogging/social media. That may sound silly as I'm not a full time blogger, but as I'm trying to put more effort into my blog its hard to know what to write and create each week. So I didn't post last week, I escaped the city and packed up my bags and had a break in an amazing Airbnb in the Cotswolds. As soon as I arrived I felt inspired to start taking photos, uploading to Instagram and writing blog posts again. As I'm sure many of you will understand, working in a creative industry can make it tricky to come up with ideas for your own platforms as you use up all of your creativity at work. I absolutely love my job, it's incredibly fun, I work with some lovely people and I get to be creative on a day to day basis but generating ideas all of the time can be hard. So breaks like these are truly well deserved and are just what I need to recharge my brain and creativity. The apartment/flat that we stayed in made me feel like we were staying in a little hideaway an author would use to write their next book, and in some ways I guess it was true, as that author/creator was me! I will hopefully be doing a little flat tour blog post so look out for that in the near future.

London fashion bloggers
White lace mini dress

I am Daisy-AliceLondon fashion bloggersLondon fashion bloggers
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This dress is so lovely !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress! You look stunning <3

    westieheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig