UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Sunday 14 August 2016

Baby, I like your style

One of the best things about the summer is that it makes getting dressed in the mornings so easy, all I have to do is throw on a dress and I'm done. In fact I pretty much wear dresses 80% of the year because I'm lazy and it means I can get ready in about 2 minutes flat. As I'm sure you would have read in my last couple of blog posts I've been absolutely loving the monthly launches from Lazy Oaf and this denim dress is no exception. What's not to love, it's a denim dress with velvet details, plus it's super comfortable so there's plenty of room to eat all of the food! For those of you who don't know about the brand, Lazy Oaf is a London based fashion company which was created by Gemma Shiel, and are known for their bright, kitsch and bold clothing. I first discovered them when I was going through my 'new rave' phase when I was 14/15 (anyone else remember those 'save the rave' tops from Topshop?!) Cut to ten years later and I'm wearing clothes that my teenage self would be jealous of. (FYI This post isn't sponsored I just really love the company!)

I am Daisy-AliceLazy Oaf denim baby dress
Lazy Oaf baby denim dress
I am Daisy-AliceLondon Fashion bloggers
London Fashion bloggers UK

Stawberry Bag

More from Lazy Oaf...

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. So simple yet so pretty! You are always so cute! Loving the outfit and wondering where the bag is from... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so cute! I love wearing dresses too, there are so easy to throw on and most of them just look great :D Your bag is amazing as well, I love quirky statement accessories like that!

    Julia xx
    www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I saw it in Topshop last year and quickly became obsessed!!

      Delete
  4. This is absolutely adorable! I love everything from Lazy Oaf, just wish it was a little less pricey! x

    Martha Jane | www.marthajaneedwards.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but I just love their stuff so much!

      Delete
  5. This dress looks really cute !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig