UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Autumn Tag

iamdaisyalice instagram autumn
I spotted this doing the rounds on a few blogs so I thought I'd join in as I really love the autumn/winter time. For all you bloggers out there I'm not tagging anyone so if you fancy doing this tag post go for it! I think it's such a fun one to answer.

Favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
I actually only drink two hot drinks as I don’t like tea or coffee! The two drinks I like are Hot chocolate & Camomile tea,  so it would have to be either of them!

Accessories- what do you opt for: scarf, boots, gloves?
I love wearing little bobble hats and mittens in the colder months so they would have to be my favourite accessories!

Music- what's your favourite music to listen to in the Autumn?
Well one of my all time favourite songs is Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood which is pretty weather appropriate so I’d have to pick that song.

Perfume- what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
Pour Femme by D&G is lovely and smells really rich, The Elizabeth & James Nirvana black smells quite similar in terms of its top notes so I’d have to pick these two!

Candles- what scents will you be burning this season?
My Zoella Beauty candle & Fairy Dust candle by Lily flame.

What do you love most about Autumn?
I know it’s too early to say but I love knowing it’s nearly Christmas and of course the fashion!
smokey bronze make up looks
Favourite makeup look?
Anything that has my three favourites: a pink nude lip, a bronze/copper smokey eye and of course the winged eyeliner - it's my go to look for nights out! I love the style of make-up in the images above, they sum up my all time favourite look! I pinched these photos from Pinterest, (the last image has been created by my favourite MUA, Charlotte Tilbury!)

What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Although this is not autumnal I just saw Damon Albarn at the Royal Albert Hall, which was something that I had been looking forward to for ages. I obviously also love the more traditional events like Halloween and Fireworks day!

Daisy x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Enjoyed reading this! I've always loved mittens, they're so cute, but I find it super hard to do anything while I'm wearing them! Still, I like their look probably even a little bit more than gloves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of Nude Pink Lips! Thanks for sending me your link through the #bbloggers tag on Twitter ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig