UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Sunday 3 June 2012

What I've been up to! #1


My favourite flats from Primark & frilly socks from Topshop, (I am aware this photo makes my feet look like I am five years old)
My new favourite drink, this was on offer in sainsbury's and usually is quite expenisve so I just had to buy it! It tastes amazing with ginger ale or coke.

!I found this in ASDA and I was so excited! I've heard that it tastes horrible though so I didnt buy it, but it's so pink and pretty


I picked up this bracelet in River Island for the amazing price of £3, i've been after a small silver trinket bracelet for a while and I spotted this on a work collugue and had to get it.
Not the best picture but I wore this make up to work on saturday, just my usual black eyeliner on top and mascara with the bronze and copper eyeshadows from the Sleek original pallette.

River Island has some great trinket style jewellery in at the moment and after being so pleased with my skull bracelet after work i popped into the shop after work and found this lovely necklace! You can't see it too well in these photos but each heart is a different colours (gold, silver, bronze/rose gold) and looks so pretty and looks way more expensive than the £3 I paid for it!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig