UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Thursday 31 May 2012

My Dream Birthday Wishlist

It's my 20th birthday in less than a month (27th June to be exact) and I was thinking about what I would like to have for my birthday, this list is a bit unrealistic but I can dream! I was thinking about asking for things for my bedroom as I am moving house soon and want to make my bedroom look really girly and cosy, but I think I can buy those things myself over the summer. A few things on the list I have wanted for ages and others are new found loves of mine. My top 3 gifts on the list have to be the Mulberry bracelet, Burberry Perfume which smells amazing and may even beat my  current favourite scent Chloe by Chloe and the gorgeous bronzing highlighter Benefit Sun Beam.



 
Burberry Body Perfume - £45                 Fred Perry Halter Neck Dress - £90

American Apparel Disco Pants - £70                            Jones + Jones Saffron Dress - £65

Benefit Sun Beam Highlighter - £18.50                             OPI mini ballet collection set - £12.95

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh dear, I wish I didn't know about that Mulberry bracelet! It's so lush, now I really want it! Love your picks :)

    www.ciderwithrosiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was exactly the same when I saw it on the website and when i went to buy it they had sold out of them in loads of places!

      Delete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig