UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Mini Affair.

top fashion bloggers UK varsity jacket outfit
iamdaisyalice blogbest fashion bloggerts
rebecca minkoff mini affair navy
Z for Accessorize ring

I feel like I've not done an outfit post in forever and they do seem to go down quite well, let me know if you prefer styling sort of posts. I really liked putting this outfit together and although I'm wearing heels you could definitely make this look more casual. For a day time look I would go for either black hi-top trainers or some tasseled loafers. I also picked up this amazing ring from the Z for Accesorize collaboration which I am a little bit obsessed with. It's been designed by jeweller Zara Simon, the pieces are just so beautiful and they look much more expensive than they actually cost - the majority of the pieces are around £15. I've not been compensated in any way to talk about this I really do think this collaboration is amazing! Most of it is still all online which is shocking as it's just so lovely, here are some more of my picks:

I've just finished my PR internship after being there for four months and I had such a great time, I can't believe how quickly it went. I have a little bit of time off before I begin my next one which I'm due to start in just over a week. I've not been up to much else other than work, however last week I was kindly invited to the Ann Summers x Coppafeel party. It was held at Westfields Stratford where I was treated to an evening of fun, chatting, champagne and a lot of bras! Sam Faiers is also their brand ambassador and I was able to meet her that night, she was lovely & looked amazing, you can get her picks in the link above! I uploaded a photo of us together on my Instagram account which you can follow here. I've been posting on there loads recently, it's the best way to catch up with what I'm up to.

Shop the look here:


P.S If you can't see my picks you may need to turn your Google ad block off as for some reason it blocks this widget!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! Love the skirt so much ! Such a nice outfit !

    Sara,
    GIVEAWAY win Aliexpress coupons
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.ie/2014/10/giveaway-aliexpress-coupons-3-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much & thankyou for always commenting on my blog posts! It's so nice of you :)

      Delete
  2. You look so lovely! The party sounds like it was fun too, Sam Faiers seems like such a sweetie too x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zipper on the skirt is so great and I totally understand why you're obsessed with that ring. It's gorgeous!
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt, such a gorgeous look!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I absolutely love the skirt, but we don't have Asos where I am unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the leather skirt with the bomber jacket! Xx www.tashpantz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered the Z for Accessorize range and they have such gorgeous pieces! Love it!

    Lovely blog! Are you with RewardStyle?

    Stephanie x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig