UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Monochrome

monochrome harem pants outfittop UK fashion bloggers
autumn outfits bloggeramerican apparel leotard outfit
iamdaisyalice blog folli follie sunglasses
rose gold heart bracelet
Paisley harem pants - c/o Chiara, Sunglasses & Bracelet c/o of Folli Follie


This weeks post is a new outfit of the day for you and I'm wearing another pair of monochrome joggers/harem pants. I can't stop buying them, I have about 3 pairs in my wardrobe now. As someone who stayed away from this look for a very long time, I think that's pretty impressive. I wore this pair from Chiara fashion when I went on a trip into central London with my mum. I may have got a bit excited about all the very early Christmas decorations in John Lewis/M&S/Selfridges. I love Christmas don't get me wrong but having the Christmas displays already up in October seems a little early to me. I can't be the only one who thinks this?
Which brings me on to my next subject and something you might have already noticed, I'm wearing sunglasses in November. I know it seems a little strange but just carry on reading this post, I promise it won't seem quite as bonkers then. Although it might feel like it is time to swap our sunglasses in favour of the staple umbrella,  the sun in the autumn and winter is often brighter than the summer due to the earth moving closer towards the sun. Which means that we have the brightest rays often being January rather than June, which is pretty shocking. So when Folli Follie asked me if I wanted to take part in their Autumn Sun challenge I jumped at the chance. Not only did they kindly send over the lovely sunglasses and bracelet but they also sent me a few sun blocking beauty products too!

Shop the look:

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love the trousers, the fit of them looks so comfortable and nice!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these trousers, and your photos look great! xx
    www.nicolecoltman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit looks amazing !

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig