UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Monday 27 August 2012

My day out: Columbia Road/Spitalfields

With a rare Sunday off, I decided to seize the day and go to Columbia Road Flower Market. I've never been before so it was nice to experience somewhere new, it was extremely busy so I didn't get much of a chance to take many photographs. There were lots of nice little shops full of cupcakes, sweets, clothes, trinkets and vintage goodies. I then ventured into a sweet shop ( I honestly can not help myself) called Suck & Chew, which contained  jars and basket full of retro sweets. I treated my family to a mini bag of classic treats such as liquorice whirls, love hearts, fizzers, refreshers and sugar mice! I had to resist the temptation of buying a bag of my favourite sweets, flying saucers for £2.99. 


I am obsessed with looking for cute things to decorate my new house I'll be moving into in September and came across these tiles in a shop called Supernice ( I particularly like the Dalek) and adorable sausage dog salt and pepper pots!


 Me and my mum then decided to venture further into East London and walk to Brick Lane and Spitalfields which is all surprisingly very close together! Again this area was pretty busy and had so much going on, I picked up a lemon and ginger juice was a tasty treat whilst looking at all the stores and what brick lane had to offer me. We then decided to treat ourselves to lunch at the amazing Leon, I've never been before and always wanted to go so I was pretty excited to see what all the fuss was about and I was not disappointed. I went for the fish finger wrap, criss cross chips and lemonade.


What did you get up to this weekend? Has anyone else been to Leon before and got any recommendations? I'd love to know, let me know in the comments below!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig