UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Thursday 30 August 2012

What I've been up to #6


1. Perfect accompaniment to a BBQ, 2. Another amazing sausage dog item found in Oliver Bonas, 3.My day passes to the Paralympics, 4. Ingredients for lemon bakewell tarts, 5. Outfit of the day 6. Me and my boyfriend made fajitas one evening last week, they were so good! 7.Purley Wenlock in Spitalfields 8. Another sausage dog related item (salt & pepper shakers) found in Columbia Road 9. Homemade Marshmallows, recipe coming soon!

 I hope you've had a great week too! I'll back with a beauty post soon hopefully!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Yum - your marshmellows look delicious!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig