UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Sunday 2 September 2012

September Fashion Wishlist




Here are my September favourites, I found it quite hard to find things that I liked whilst having a browse online but once I did, I absolutely loved them! I definitely need to invest in a pair of ankle boots and a khaki coat for Autumn/Winter this year, so I’ve been having a look round and I found these. both of the jackets are from River Island, I’m sure many of you will recognise the contrast arm jacket (#2) as it's been a bloggers favourite for a while appearing on almost everyone's blog. I found both of these pair of boots on the Topshop website and both are under £50 which is amazing, both of which will look great with my go to autumn/winter staple, a good pair of  skinny jeans.

I spotted these Topshop trousers in store and they look amazing they're such a pretty raspberry colour and I love the flocked heart detailing. I've been scared to try wearing printed trousers as I’m not sure they would suit my body shape but I might have to give these a whirl. The only issue is I can only seem to find them in petite or tall on the website. The other Flocked item I have on my wish list is another Topshop item and it's this really pretty pastel bralet, I love the contrast of black against this pastel blue, this is an item that could easily be carried over for a few seasons, I can see myself wearing this again next summer.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments below what you think of my picks!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love the bralet its sosososo pretty!


    http://alltheprettythingsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would look so good with high waisted jeans it shorts, or even under a sheer shirt. I really want it!

      Delete
  2. I've had the bralet saved on my computer forever, and just seen it's online- LOVE. I'm too scared to flash my flesh though haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slightly in the same prediciment. I just brought a gingham bralet & I'm not sure how to wear that one. So I don't know about buying another but its so nice! X

      Delete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig