UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Thursday 6 September 2012

What I've been up to #7


I've been pretty bad with my posts this week, but I finally have a beauty review coming in the next few days so look out for that. I've just been busy spending time with my boyfriend, friends and family before I go back to university in the next week and a half.

1. The hilarious badge my little sister made me to show we're best friends, I'm going to miss her so much when I go back to university, I can't believe she's in year 10! 2. A dress from Miss Selfridge I saw and fell in love with and then brought a few days later, 3. I went to the Paralympics the other day and this is a shot from the Mens wheelchair basketball, 4.Police Horses at the Olympic Park, 5.As I am sure some of you know one of my favourite things ever is frozen yoghurt, so I when I was in the Westfields in Stratford I just had to go to the Pinkberry, 6. Katy Perry for O.P.I nail varnish using the bows from a haul I did a while ago (the link for that is here) 7. TGI Friday's, I had the vegetable fajita's they were so good, definitely one of my new favourite meals, 8. I'm currently looking for house bits for my new room this year and I spotted this Hello Kitty x Liberty duvet set and cushion. I love it but at a total of £55 for both, I think it's a bit too much? 9. I went to a Hoss Intropia event last night with my mum and this is my outfit of the evening.

Quickly, thankyou and hello to the new followers of this blog, thankyou so much for following I really do appreciate it!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lovely blog!
    I'm now following you, and it would be really kind of you if you wanted to follow me back! :) x

    http://fashionandbeautybyhelena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig