UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Sunday 19 August 2012

What I've been up to #5

 Just a really quick post today to show you what I've been up to recently, I'm currently doing jury service so there hasn't been that much time to do things but hopefully in the next few weeks i'll have some more exciting things to show you. Although seeing Blur was pretty amazing!


1. Summer time treat, 2. One of my absolute favourite things ever, frozen yoghurt! I got this one from Snog in Covent Garden for free as part of one of their Olympic deals, 3. Cinema ticket to see Ted, 4. A necklace I got from my friend Gemma for my 20th birthday, I love it. 5&6. At Hyde Park waiting for Blur's closing ceremony celebration concert 7. Trashy/Amazing shoes I spotted in this months Elle 8.Spice girls at the closing ceremony 9. OOTD before my friend's birthday BBQ

I did a post about my time a blur if you want to check that out here & check my latest beauty review here, I'll be back soon with a new post!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The ice cream necklace is so cute!

    Currently hosting a giveaway on my blog if you'd like to be in with the chance of winning a pair of galaxy print leggings! Last few days!

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics, those shoes are insane!

    you have such a lovely blog too, definitely following :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. please feel free to enter into my brand new giveaway! you can win one of two big jewellery/accessory prizes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're so amazing though! Thankyou, i followed you back too! x

      Delete
  3. ooo your last dress looks pretty- really like the cut out! and i want that sprinkle popsicle. like, right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig