UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Thursday 19 April 2012

New Look Skull Scarf


Pink Jumper - H&M -19.99 (brought last year), Daisy ring - Oliver Bonas - gift, 
grey and black skull scarf - New Look - £7.99 & D necklace - Oliver Bonas - gift


I've been looking for a skull scarf like this for a very long time and I kept on seeing people in London and Birmingham wearing them with jeans, ankle boots and a leather jacket and it just looked so good! Such a great way to make your outfit a bit more interesting. I'm not really much of a scarf person at all so I was quite surprised when I found myself lusting over this scarf. Of course this is a copy of the famous Alexander McQueen skull scarf, but I got mine for an extremely small fraction of the price. The grey and black colour combination is perfect for me as it will go with almost any outfit I have. I love that the scarf is square and not rectangular as I find that they sit so much better this way and they just give the look I want to achieve.

Unfortunately this scarf is not available online, I went to my local new look and found this one there but there is this very similar one - Skull Scarf £7.99. New look has really impressed me at the moment with its accessories, they have such a good variety of styles and products for such affordable prices! Primark is also selling scarfs like this but in neon colours which is very fitting for the spring/summer trends but I don't think I'm quite brave enough to wear such bold colours quite yet. Maybe some of you will be a bit more adventurous than i am! (New look also have free delivery until Midnight 19/4/2012)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig