UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Day Trip to Brighton.

Yesterday my boyfriend and I took full advantage of the lovely weather England is having at the moment and had a little day trip and drove down to Brighton. Even though I've been quite a few times I always forget how much I love this area! I love the little lanes of quirky shops, cafes and spending far too much time and money on the pier's 2p machines, it's somewhere that i would just love to live!




After walking around for a bit we then went to eat at a lovely pub called The Sussex, just to warn you it was quite expensive (two Rekorderlig's came to £9.26!) however the quality of our food was so lovely, as a vegetarian there was also plenty of choice for me on the menu which is quite unusal for traditional pub food. My boyfriend ordered a traditional seaside fish and chips, and I ordered the "veggie" fish and chips, which was battered halloumi (i know, so bad for me but it was so tasty! Totally worth the guilt.)



Brighton was looking very patriotic with lots of colourful bunting everywhere, it looked so cute and British.

See you in my next post!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig