UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Harry Potter Tour: Warner Brother's Studio

A few weeks ago my boyfriend & I celebrated our one year anniversary together and went to the Warner Brother's Studio Tour for Harry Potter, as a massive fan I was extremely excited to go. I definitely recommend it, even if you're not a fan of the film it is fascinating to go and see how much detail, effort and hard work are put into these films. My favourite parts of the tour were "The Backlot" area where all the outside pieces sets and some of the bigger props were being stored and then I really enjoyed seeing the hair, make-up and costumes areas, I particularly fell in love with Narcissa Malfoy's hair and costumes it was so lovely! The shop itself is also worth the trip, I managed to get myself a solid chocolate frog with a wizarding card!




My one of my favourite characters wig- Sirius Black



The graphics cabinet was amazing, some props are shown on screen for just a few seconds and still have such amazing detail!




We then went to our favourite restaurant The Blues Kitchen in Camden, where the food is just amazing and you're guaranteed to leave with a very full tummy! I had the veggie quesadilla and the veggie sharing platter which was so amazing.

The amazing veggie sharing platter, the artichoke and Parmesan dip was so tasty!

My very filling veggie quesadilla's - this is actually meant to be a sharing platter & I thought I could eat it all, but it got the better of me!

My boyfriends fried chicken, chips & coleslaw.

I had such a lovely day and I would recommend these places to anyone that wants a lovely day out in London!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig