UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Friday 4 May 2012

New Purchase: Kelly Brook Bikini





I brought this bikini from my current favourite high street shop New Look, for just under £24 with student discount. I love it so much as I have found with Kelly Brook's products with New Look they always fit me so well and again this bikini is the perfect fit! I love Kelly Brook as she is a woman who isn't stick thin and still has an amazing body and still manages to have boobs, a bum and thighs, I just think she is a great role model for girls! So being a girl that isn't a size 6 Victoria’s Secret model it's great to find these bikini’s as I feel Kelly Brook would design something that she would want to wear. This bikini is so flattering with the frills on the bottom part to distract the eyes from any wobbly bits you may have and I love the design of the bikini itself it's the perfect mix of the 50's and the current trends, Navy also tends to suit lots of skin tones and looks great with a tan!
Here are a few more I like:



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig