UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Tuesday 3 July 2012

My week in photos!


1. My huge hot chocolate in Starbucks 2. Union Jack bunting next to my work in Sloane Square 3. Me on my birthday 4. My lovely white Fujifilm instant camera from my boyfriend 5. My massive champagne cocktail on my birthday in TGI Friday's (next to my cocktail is my boyfriend's pint, just to show you how huge it was!) 6. My princess birthday cake made by my sister 7. Halloumi, asparagus & garlic toast salad from The Antelope Pub in Tooting 8. Pink polka spot satchel spotted in House of Fraser 9. One of my many no make up days this week.

If you have Instagram follow me my username is: iamdaisyalice

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ii love these posts - how do you line up the photos that way, I can never get mine to work?

    http://ohmyolivia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! I have an app on my phone called photo grid, that did this for me, but it's not that good, i'd recommend getting diptic! x

      Delete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig