UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Saturday 29 September 2012

My top 5 Autumn nail varnish picks




Sorry for such a massive gap between my posts I've been finding it really hard to find the time between moving and starting uni, but I've just been finding it hard to start a post in general, but hopefully this won't be a regular occurrence. Anyway back to the actual post, I've seen a few girls on YouTube do this tag and I thought I’d do one myself. I'm obsessed with nail polishes so I found it pretty hard to get it down to just five polishes, but I think I've chosen some good ones.

First off is Nails Inc. Basil Street, this is one of my all-time favourites , it’s such a great nude colour and suits my skin tone perfectly, is great colour to transition between summer and autumn. 
Next is a new purchase and is Essie's cascade cool which is a perfect blue tone pink and makes me feel like Barbie, I am so in love with this colour. Although not a typical autumn colour, it’s a great way to perk up dull and rainy days. 
My third choice is Barry M's red black which is another go to shade for me it's a perfect dark red colour you can wear with any outfit and is the most typical autumn winter shade out of my selection.
I've slightly cheated with my next choice as I've chosen a duo of colours, 17 Fast Finish in the shade Baked Cherry with a top coat of Katy Perry for O.P.I in the colour "Not Like the Movies". I think this creates the perfect autumn combination as it just reminds me of Christmas and gets me excited for that time of the year and the two polishes complement each other perfectly.
The last polish is another Katy Perry for O.P.I, called E.T and is an amazing metallic green colour but has that really pretty rainbow tint to it that a lot of nail varnishes have at the moment. It's so tricky to explain but just take a look at Topshop's latest nail collection and you'll know exactly what I mean.

I hope you enjoyed this post and sorry again for the lack of posts hopefully I’ll get back into the swing of things. Let me know what your favourite autumn nail varnish picks are.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I bought my first essie polish today, can't wait to try it... xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Essie they have the best colours ever! What colour did you get?

      Delete
  2. OPI Malaga Wine is gorgeeeee! Can't beat good autumn colours ;) xx

    http://lululonglegs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig