UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Tuesday 2 October 2012

What I've been up to #8


1. Sex and the City and a glass of wine whilst babysitting, 2.One of my favourite places to eat - Wahaca, 3. My new autumn/winter boots from Next, 4.Copycat version of the Zara/River Island/Topshop coat  from Primark for £25, 5. My prize from Red Stag after winning their twitter competition  6 & 7. the amazing Artichoke, Spinach and Parmesan dip at my favourite restaurant The Blues Kitchen, 8. My snack the other night Greek yoghurt with honey and strawberries, so good! and 9. I'm very excited Doctor Who is back on my screen!

Please let me know what kind of posts you would like to see from me in the future in the comments below.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig