UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Thursday 4 October 2012

M.A.C Teddy Eyeliner Review





I brought this on Tuesday and I am already in love with it. I took a trip into Birmingham town centre to treat myself to a few new beauty bits and I was determined to find a new brown eyeliner just so I have something a bit more casual to wear to uni or work. I ended up swatching about 8 colours on my hand until I decided on this one. I had heard of "Teddy" before as one of my favourite beauty guru's on YouTube (Tanya Burr) has said that this is one of her favourite products from MAC so I knew it would be good. I just didn't expect it to be as pretty as it is. It has a really subtle gold/gold shimmer running through it and a slight sparkle which just looks so pretty and would well if you have blue or green eyes like me. I feel like the photo doesn't do it justice but it's such a beautiful colour! I was able to apply the liner easily to my waterline and was very pigmented, this would also make a great liner for your lids. This is my first Mac eyeliner and if the rest are of this standard it definitely won't be my last, I'd love to know if you have any recommendations!
SHARE:

2 comments

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig