UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Sunday 7 October 2012

Latest Purchase: Real Technique brushes




I recently took a trip to my local Boots and picked up some of the Real Technique brushes, I got the shading brush and the blush brush.They're an amazing price for such a professional looking brushes as M.A.C sell their 217 brush for £17 and I picked up my shading brush for the amazing price of £7.99 and managed to get some cheeky boots points. The blush brush also cost me just £9.99.
I am yet to try these brushes out but I am really excited to, I've only heard and read good things about this range. They're so soft and I can tell they are of a really high quality. I choose to get these ones as I needed a new shading brush to add to my ever growing collection and I chose the blush brush as I love that its half contour brush and half blush brush, which is perfect for me. I am going to see how well i get on with these and then I may even invest in the Core Collection for face and the Starter Set Collection for eyes. 
If you're interested check out the website, it's amazing and full of really helpful videos and information, the link for that is here.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. their brushes are so good!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win a dixi arrow bracelet. it's worldwide, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good price too, thanks i'll check it out!

      Delete
  2. their brushes are amazing! so fluffy and soft :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so lovely aren't they. The softest brushes i've ever used!

      Delete
  3. really want to try these out... i've heard so many good things about them! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried them out and I'm not quite used to them yet. But literally everyone I know who has these says they're amazing! x

      Delete
  4. I bought the stipling brush and the big powder brush the other week and I really like them!let me know how the blush brush works out, I've been umming and ahhing for too long x
    www.beautifulthings-danielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do fancy getting the stipling brush, that's definately next on my list! So far so good with the blush brush they're on 3 for 2 a boots right now too!

      Delete
  5. Have you tried the buffing brush? I love all their brushes but the buffing brush in particular literally revolutionised my foundation application haha, you should try it next if you like these two x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't! Is it part of their core collection set? x

      Delete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig