UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Wednesday 7 November 2012

A quick trip to London

I have been a huge fan of Tim Walker's work for a good few years now, it all started when I choose to explore the theme of fantasy for my A level photography. So when I saw that Somerset House were hosting an exhibition of his work I knew I had to go. The exhibition is amazing, it combines props, photographs and words beautifully to show the audience a real insight to him and how he goes about producing his work. I've never been to an exhibition where I have felt like I am part of one of the artist's photographs. The exhibition is free and is on right up until the 27th January so you have ages to go and see it, but I recommend you go sooner rather than later as you really do not want to miss out!








After the amazing exhibition we headed to Soho for out first trip to the lovely Breakfast Club cafeI had the veggie all American Pancakes which had pancakes (obviously), eggs, veggie sausage, mushrooms, home-style fried potatoes and maple syrup (see photo below). It was my first time having eggs for ages and I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't hate them as much as I thought I would. My boyfriend went for the Half Monty which had Bacon, sausage, eggs, beans, tomato and toasted multigrain bloomer. There were so many things on the menu I wanted to try; I definitely will have to be take a trip there again. As a vegetarian there are plenty of things to choose from, the next two on my list are the breakfast burrito and the fantastically named "when Halloumi met Salad wrap", I highly recommend this place!




SHARE:

11 comments

  1. What a lovely day! I have to go, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His work looks amazing!those dolls are a little creepy though!l bet you had an amazing time x

    New posts up today at
    http://beautifulthings-danielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so amazing, he's one of my favourite photographers ever! Thanks I did! x

      Delete
  3. I loved the exhibition when I went! I must really check out that cafe. I've heard good things and I'm a veggie too so the fact you said they have many veggie options is amazing (and rare!)

    Francesca xo
    www.goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good I couldn't believe it was free for that high quality of an exhibition! You'll love it as a fellow veggie great variety and so tasty!

      Delete
  4. The food looks great. If you go to America make sure to go to Ihop, it's one of the best breakfast diner/chains in the states.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to check that place out thanks!

      Delete
  5. Oh I'm so in love with Tim Walker, going to his exhibition on monday, so excited! That breakfast bar sounds amazing, I love a good fry up haha, although it always baffles me when cafes give me two eggs when I never eat more than one at home :S
    Anywhoo, cute blog you have here, enjoy the rest of your week m'dear! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos, I like you blog!
    Follow you.
    kisses :)

    peoplearenotperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig