UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Saturday 10 November 2012

What I've been up to #11


This post is a bit late but better now than never, right?

1. Having a  night in with two of my favourite things Dexter and a packet of Party Rings, 2. The amazing pair of shoes I brought from ASOS (which I've now sadly had to return because they were far to uncomfortable ) 3. I managed to get hands on some Deftones tickets for their tour next year, I'm a massive fan so I was pretty excited that I manged to get these, 4.Getting into the Halloween spirit with a bag of treats, a munckin pumpkin and skeleton straws of course! 5. My current read, (It's hilarious by the way), 6. A Tardis at the BBC Birmingham, 7. Minnie Mouse Pez I found in Selfridges, 8. Carrying on with the Disney theme I made a Mickey Mouse pumpkin for Halloween and 9. My first Wagamama's in ages and I was not disappointed it was just as good as I remembered. 

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and i'll be back with a new post soon!
Follow me on Instagram @iamdaisyalice


P.S Thankyou so much for all the lovely comments on my last post I really enjoy reading them and reading what you thought too!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Your wagamama's looks delish, i love it there! And those shoe are gorgeous, such a shame you had to return them! :( ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I really didn't want to return them, but I just don't think I would have worn them :( x

      Delete
  2. Those noodles look INSANE. And nicepumpkin skills, that's waay better than my attempt xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were insane! Definately recommend those bad boys haha!

      Delete
  3. Nice pumpkin craving skills lol, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was my first attempt ever. So it was quite tricky to do!

      Delete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig