UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Thursday 22 November 2012

Review: L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes mascara

I'm sure many of you have either heard of have used this mascara, so it will come as no surprise to tell you how much I have loved using it. About a week ago I noticed that Boots had a  buy one product get the other half price offer on and I knew I had to snap this one up immediately  It retails for around £10.99 which is quite pricey for a "drugstore" brand considering my favourite mascara, Clinque - high impact, is only £13. However I feel like this product really did make a big difference to my eyelashes once I had applied it. 



This mascara in particular is really good for catching all of your lashes, creating a "fanned out look" and really elongates the length of your lashes. The application is very easy as it isn't clumpy due to a mechanism in the tube that takes off any excess product. As I said earlier it catches all the lashes easily so you won't struggle trying to give yourself a good coverage. 


Another reason to why this mascara has an easy application is due to the comb like wand which enables get each of your lashes and coat them easily unlike other mascaras that have a thick bristle brush as they can carry to much product and make it difficult to work with. Overall I am pretty pleased with this product as I do struggle to find good mascaras that last.
Have any of you tried the mascara before I'd love to know if you have any other mascara recommendations too!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really like this mascara too. My favourite is Lancome hypnose precious cells, I tried a sample of it and need to buy it asap lol, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig