UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Monday 26 November 2012

What I've been up to #12


1. Me and a couple of a flatmates on a night out recently, 2. The perfect end to a night out, 3. Me and one of my best friends took a few cheeky snaps whilst out, 4.Filming a Blue Peter style show for a project I'm currently working on, 4. Shaun of the Dead, do I need to say any more? 5. I love my new ASOS cupcake hat, 6.One of the reasons I love this time of year is because of this winter cider! 7. My favourite window from the Harrods Disney Princess Christmas displays (check out the post here) and 8. A cosy night in with hot chocolate and marshmallows and my fluffy pink water bottle.

I hope you've had a good few weeks too, I'll be back with a new "christmassy" themed post soon!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I could not love that hat any more xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I don't care if I look like a 5 year old haha x

      Delete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig