UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Photoshoot with What Olivia Did....

I study photography at university and this year I have chosen to look at fashion photography, so when I was set my most recent project there was only one girl that I knew who could do the job. One of my best friends Liv, or as many of you know her as "What Olivia Did" and if you don't know her blog (where have you been for the last few years?) I would seriously recommend checking it out, It's a fantastic read! So here are a few photographs that I have got round to editing and thought I could share with you, I'd love to know what you think, the first, second and sixth are my favourite.

olivia purvis

olivia purvis daisy kent
olivia purvis london
olivia purvis hat
olivia purvis winter hat
olivia purvis hair
olivia purvis daisy kent
I think they came out pretty well, many thanks to my model, who braved the cold to pose around outside for a few hours with me.
P.S just to let you know the accessories seen in this shoot are mainly from Accessorize, Primark or are Liv's own.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I absolutely love these photographs, you are very talented :D
    im a big fan of olivia's blog too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The close up black and white one is my favourite! she looks stunning.

    www.thesediamondeyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! They look really good. And love the hat! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Which hat, there's quite a few? haha x

      Delete
  4. Brilliant photos, especially the first and sixth ones. Keep at it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning shots you should be really proud, olivia looks beautifully and the angles and perspective on these are reallllllly good! Especially loving the black and white ones. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liv is so beautiful! I'm lucky to be her friend!

      Delete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig