UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Friday 7 December 2012

Christmas gift ideas: Every girls dream, Shoes.

The content of this post is unfortunately of what I can only dream of, trying to distract myself from the pressures of uni work I decided that it would be a good idea to go onto the net-a-porter website and look at shoes. This ended up being a very bad idea as I fell in love with most of the pairs they had for sale and haven't stopped thinking about the majority of them since. However I did think that it would be a nice idea to show you my top 8 pairs (it took me a good while to narrow them down).



1. Carven - £320, This pair of shoes have a very classic style to them and the pastel blue colour is lovely  and suits the vintage style, the bow detail on the back of the heel is also a really cute touch. These heels would look great with a pair of jeans and a plain white shirt or would look just a as good dressed up for a night out.
2. Charlotte Olypmia - £625, This pair I think has to be my favourite of them all, although they're ridicously high, the lilac and gold combination is just too gorgeous not too fall in love with. These shoes also have the option of having an ankle strap and the flower is a clip so you are able to attach it anywhere on the shoe!
3.Charlotte Olympia - £820, These are my dream wedding shoes, totally impracticable but they're just so pretty! Another gorgeous detail about the shoes is that you receive a pair of blue trimmed stockings to wear on your wedding day as your something blue, which is such a nice touch!
4.Mulberry - £495, Studded t-bars; very on trend and giving the cute conservative t-bar a bit of an edge. What's not to love?
5. Gucci - £440, Like the Carven shoes, I think these are a very beautiful classic pair that will last you a life time as the colour is perfect for autumn/winter but the style will also bright them through to spring/summer. 
6. Christan Louboutin -£635, If I ever owned these shoes (and with that price tag I'm not sure I ever will) I do not think I could bring myself to wear them. I'd be scared of breaking my ankle with the astonishing heel height of 6.5 inches. However they are the perfect trashy Barbie shoe.
7. Hunter - £95, The most practical shoe out of them all especially with England's weather. A modern take on the classic Hunter welly boot. I really love the biker boot style, I think they're great for the summer festival season but also a great way to stay stylish during the winter.
8. Charlotte Olympia - £465, These are the shoes that first introduced me to my now favourite shoe designer, Charlotte Olympia and the classic kitten slipper. I do not know one girl that doesn't want these flats, they're practically every bloggers dream, although the price tag is a little bit crazy for a pair of flats!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig