UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Black & Blue

I was all ready to do a blog post about how Autumn was here and it's time to embrace the cold, but over the last few days it has been surprisingly warm here in London. I was so warm yesterday that I had to shoot this look without a jacket on! Considering it is Halloween next week I can't quite believe it, although I did get caught up in Storm Brian at the weekend and I have to say it wasn't the best moment of my life...When it was Hallowen when I was little I'd always have to wear a few pairs of tights to go trick or treating because I'd get so chilly. Then I'd get super hyper because I'd eat lots of the sweets on my way back home when my friends and my mum weren't watching! Not much has changed to be honest. 

Anyway, I'm so excited to share this post with you this week as I think it's one of my favourite looks I've put together recently. I'm just obsessed with this beret I picked up from Accessorize, I used to have a knitted grey one with silver sequins when I was a teenager and now berets are back in my life I couldn't be happier. The little silver embellished stars are just so me and I love it. It's a recent purchase as well as this dress which I bought from Topshop at the weekend. Despite everything in the shop being either super sparkly for Christmas or full of knits for the colder weather, I still managed to find a tea dress of course. So I hope you enjoy the post and this look!







Shop the look:


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your over-the-knee boots are super pretty! They are such a statement piece, I need to get myself a pair. This outfit is very preppy and cute, I love the beret!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Why I Am Buying Less | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/lifestyle-why-i-am-buying-less.html

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig