UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Dressing for Winter

I am one of those people who is always cold, I'm the person in the office who's constantly shutting the windows and even today I've taken a trip to Uniqlo to buy some more heat tech, as I'm writing this I'm in bed with an electric blanket on. So it's fair to say dressing for Winter is bound to bit of a tricky one for me, plus my go to of a jumper, jeans and boots can get a little boring after a while. Today I thought I'd put a little more effort into my outfit aka just throwing a beret on and some heeled boots but I think its worked. However I'm not quite sure how long I'd last outside before having to run into a cafe and drink a whole pot of peppermint tea to warm up, but I've given it a go! 

I also just wanted to mention that everything in this look is something that has been in my wardrobe for at least a month, these "leather" leggings are easily a few years old. As a part time blogger sometimes I find myself buying things to make sure my blog is current or features the latest trends but those sort of habits are incredibly wasteful in so many ways. This is something I've spoken about before, but it's amazing what outfit you can put together with the things that you already own, plus you might discover some old favourites!

UK Fashion bloggers
UK Fashion bloggers
UK Fashion bloggers
UK Fashion bloggers

UK Fashion bloggersUK Fashion bloggersUK Fashion bloggers
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. What a pretty outfit! Berets are really popular at the moment and they look really cute. It's always better to style the items you already own differently rather than buying new, trendy pieces - it makes blogging a lot more creative as you come up with new ideas and new looks with older pieces!

    Julia x
    Last Post: How To Get In The Festive Spirit | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/lifestyle-how-to-get-into-festive-spirit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve realised that I’ve worn berets in all of my style posts recently! I guessed I’m a bit obsessed haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute look , love the beret !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig