UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Sunday 21 January 2018

Elan Cafe, Knightsbridge - London

It certainly seems that Elan Cafe is having its Instagram moment. This week it’s suddenly exploded on on my feed, every other photo feels like it’s been of that infamous flower wall. I woke up very early yesterday morning and took the trip from South to West London. It’s my Mums 50th birthday weekend so I treated her to a very special breakfast. We opted for banana bread scattered with pansies and fruit, a caramel waffle with ice-cream, pistachio croissants and a pot of tea. I have to mention that it is quite expensive, I’d hate for you anyone visiting to get a nasty shock. I’m talking £8.50 for a smoothie, £6.50 for a hot chocolate or £17 for a breakfast plate, however you can visit on bit more of a budget!

The place is designed as a stylish Instagram haven; marble tables, pink velvet furnishings and a flower wall are just some of the few things that make the customers snap happy. Including myself, whilst photographing the cafe I ended up in an impromptu photo shoot with 3 other girls all trying to get the perfect shot. Although it sounds a little crazy, it was actually a fun moment and made it seem like I wasn’t quite so mad to wake up so early on a Saturday!

You can find Elan cafe at 239 Brompton Road, Kensington, London, SW3 2EP








SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Wow it looks beautiful, but £6 for a hot chocolate? I reckon I'll stick to my instant aero favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Sounds just as good to be honest! It is so pretty at the cafe though!

      Delete
  2. The flowers everywhere are just amazing !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe we managed to find your blog through the elan cafe page! The photos came out beautifully, we had fun during the mini photoshoot too 😂 It’s a relief to know we’re not the only ones crazy enough to wake up early on a Saturday morning for good photos 😄

    @coffeism

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you did that! Loved the mini photo shoot, I had to give you girls a shout out haha x

      Delete
  4. It's just so pretty, and the cakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I’m going to go back and try some more cake soon!

      Delete
  5. It does look gorgeous, but the prices sound insane!

    NINEGRANDSTUDENT: A Foodie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow sounds incredible, a trip is on my list! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig