UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Sunday 14 January 2018

An Outfit Inspired By: Mollie King

From around 2008, my dream was to be in The Saturdays, I mean it was never going to happen, I can't sing and I'm terrified of getting on stage but a girl can secretly dream. Now they're no longer a thing I religiously keep up with them all on Instagram, especially Mollie King. Who is known for having impeccable preppy style and she often posts fab outfits on her feed (examples here; 1, 2, & 3). When I saw this super cute pinafore on her I had it my basket quicker than you could blink. I think quite a few people had the same idea as this weekend I've seen it all over Instagram and I think it's sold out online. I still wanted to post this as it might be available in some shops and they could order in more soon!

Anyway as I'm sure you've noticed by now I sort of have an obsession with Blair Waldorf's style so obviously this blog post was going to be no different. There's just something about a cute beret, checks and a quilted bag. I think it's the mix of all of the fashion capitals signature styles, or it could have something to do with watching Gossip Girl everyday?

Shop the look (I've added in some pinafore alternatives too):


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous. Total babe!! Love your blog :* x hivenn

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig