UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Pink Beauty Buys

I’m a huge beauty fan and although I may not have the skills of a make up artist I certainly still love buying, collecting and playing with make up. I love how Lisa Eldridge collects make up from decades ago, I think it's so interesting to look back, see what the packaging was like and what the beauty trends were, from even a few years ago. So I've had a rummage through my collection and today’s blog post is inspired by all things pink. 


One of my favourite things to do when I'm on holiday is go to the supermarkets and beauty shops. I love to see what products are out there and look at all of the fun packaging. Two of my favourite brands to look at when I visit the US are Too Faced (which used to be much harder to get in the UK) and Physician's Formula. The Physician's Formula Happy Booster range has to be one of my favourites, each product is just so kawaii and fun, take a look at their website and you'll see what I mean. I bought the bronzer from this collection (above) and the blush which I sadly have lost somewhere down the line and they may not be the most pigmented products but they are fun to look at.


One of my favourite high street finds last year was this L’OrĂ©al lipstick in collaboration J-Lo, I’m so obsessed I’ve literally just bought two more so I have back ups. It works beautifully with Charlotte Tilbury’s lip liner (in the shade pillow talk) and makes a gorgeous creamy pink nude combination. I love to wear this to work but it also works just as well with a bronzed smokey eye for an evening look. 


So if you’re looking for something fun for your eyes, I would really recommend purchasing one of these Lime Crime palettes. Not only is the packaging extremely cute and kitsch, but the colour selection is just as fun too! I was pleasantly surprised when this arrived as it was much bigger than I expected it to be, and the colours were really blendable.
I’ve spoken about this palette before but the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons eyeshadows are a great pick too. I may never wear the hot pink shade 'totally fetch' but the name makes up for it. I wear the shades 'satin sheets' and 'molasses chip' all of the time however there’s so many shades to make a great evening look too. Plus it smells like chocolate!


Shop my pink beauty buys here:


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Pink is amazing haha :) The Modern Renaissance palette is absolutely gorgeous. Too Faced is also great with its pink packaging of course, and luckily it's easier to find these days - the UK's getting a lot better in terms of accessibility of makeup brands!

    Julia x
    Last Post: What 2017 Taught Me | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/lifestyle-on-resilience-what-i-learned.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I’m so glad you liked the post! Thank you so much for commenting too x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig