UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Sunday 14 April 2013

Photoshoot with What Olivia Did (Round 2)

These are a few snaps of my most recent project I've been working on as part of my second year at university. I've been given the theme of forever young, so I went back to my childhood (and I'm sure many of yours) in the nineties, and revisited some of its fashion trends. I really struggled to find good indoor locations for fashion photography until I thought of using a games arcade in London. I don't think we were really allowed to photograph here but I couldn't resist risking it anyway. I think the lighting works quite well with my given theme and in the photographs. I used my beautiful friend and amazing blogger, Liv to test out my ideas. I'd love to know what you think or if you have any ideas for future projects in the comments below. For those of you wondering, the images were also styled by me and clothing is a mixture of Livs own, vintage, Primark and Topshop. 
fashion liv purvis
olivia purvis daisy kent
olivia purvis fashiondaisy kent fashion photography
olivia purvis daisy kent
olivia purvis photobooth minnie mouse
olivia purvis fashion
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Daisy, you take such wicked pictures! MAYBE ONE DAY I'LL BE PRETTY ENOUGH FOR YOU TO TAKE COOL PICTURES OF TOO.... hehehe... Wicked though, seriously xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou cheeky! You are you crazy woman, anytime girlfriend ;)

      Delete
  2. Love these doll face!! i want you to take cool pictures of me too shame I'm a fugly whore x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ar ereally lovely photos! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos! Great choice of location!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you like it, I'm not used to shooting on a location like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are so good, I really like the idea of shooting in an arcade, I really like the four that seem to be taken in a photo booth and the one of her reflection in the mirror, very talented :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is such a lovely & helpful comment. Thank so much!

      Delete
  7. I've recently started following your blog and I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award (sorry if you've already been nominated by someone else). You can find out the details at http://ginger-jabber.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Enjoy.
    H x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You´re so pretty Daisy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daisy I've just found your blog on the Company Blog forum thread and thought I'd stop by!! love loving your blog.
    This post of Olivia is fabulous, the lighting the colours and imagery is fantastic. You should be really proud! I'd love to do more indoor shots but still getting the hang of things photography wise!

    I would so love to work with you if you need a model in future! If you fancy adventuring in london that would be swell! xxx Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all the kind words! They mean a lot. I'm actually from London so when I go down to photograph I'll bear you in mind!

      Delete
  10. Wow these are so cool! You are really talented and should be proud :) It's like some sort of cool advert/music video, love it.

    Hannah x
    hannahhepton.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig