UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Saturday 6 April 2013

My recent purchases - Beauty

This is part two of my naughty mini spending spree I had the other day, I popped into Boots and picked up a few bits I've been meaning to buy and try out for a while. Boots had my favourite offer on of 3 for 2 on all make-up so I got these three things for around £12, which I don't think is too bad. There are a few more things I'm hoping to try out soon including a few Max Factor and Revlon products, so I'm sure I'll be taking advantage of this offer again!


This L'Oreal liner is my favourite liquid liner to use for my lids but I stopped using it to try out Maybelline's Gel liner. However that's dried up a fair bit and I wanted to try using this again. I couldn't spot the one I used to use but after reading the description I think it's the same one but with a new name. This is a great liner to use for everyday use as it lasts all day and I hope that I go back to loving it as much as I did last time!



Barry M's Gelly nail paints have been everywhere recently, and as a nail varnish fan I thought I had to try it out for myself, I've been after a new lilac nail varnish for a while after my cheap M&S one ran out so I saw this as the perfect opportunity to get a new one. I've tried this out and and from what I can tell it seems pretty good so far, it hasn't chipped after 2-3 days, so I'm pretty impressed with that. However what I am slightly dissapointed with was polish itself, I've read on a lot of blogs that you can use this polish with one coat as its formula is supposed to be pretty thick. This is wasn't the case for me at all, I've done two and I think that it may need another which is a shame.




Fleur over at Fleur De Force got me excited to try out these lip laquers at around the beginning of the year! I picked up Celestial which is a lovely rich berry colour, but not too wintery at all. I wanted of the nude shades too but they had sold out. These laquers are a mixing of a lipstick, gloss and a stain, but feel moisturising when there applied to. I've been wearing mine for around 6 hours and I would say I would probably have needed to top around an hour ago. I'm pretty impressed with it so far but I'll keep you updated with how I get on as I'm pretty fussy with lip products.

Have you got any products that you've recently tried out & loved? I would love to know, let me know in the comments.
I recently added a poll to my blog which lets you tell me which type of blog posts you prefer, if you wouldn't mind clicking one of these options it would be a massive help.

Also there's still time for you to vote for me in the Company Blog Awards so if you haven't already, please nominate me (iamdaisyalice.blogspot.co.uk) under the category Best Personal Style Newcomer Blog here - It only takes a few minutes!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig