UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Sunday 31 March 2013

My recent purchases - Fashion

I know in my last blogpost I said that I was meant to be being good and saving my money but I've made a few cheeky purchases recently, so I thought I would share them with you and let you know about some of the bargains I've picked up, I got 4 things for under £25!



Everyone seems to be loving frilly socks at the moment and I do too, I have a few pairs from Topshop but I spotted these in my local Primark and I had to pick them up, at only £1.50 a pair (I wished they had a few more colours!) I'll think they will look great with my next purchase...




New look brought out shoes very similar to these as part of their limited range last year and  I fell in love with them but couldn't find them in store anywhere. So I had to forget about my dream shoes until I came across this pair on New Look via ASOS last week, they were having 25% student discount too so I think I got them for around £19! They fit like a dream and I can tell I'll be getting a lot of wear out of these.

(Please excuse how creased this top is, I literally took the photo as soon as I got home from the shops) 

Lastly I picked up this boyfriend style cropped t-shirt from Primark for only £3, It'll be great for the warmer months and I reckon It'll go with quite a few things I have in my wardrobe. Although the top is boyfriend style they all looked massive when I held them up to myself so I would recommend going down a size.

I also brought a few beauty bits so look out for that post too! Also If you haven't already, please nominate me (iamdaisyalice.blogspot.co.uk) for Company's Blog awards under the category Best Personal Style Newcomer Blog here - It would mean the world to me!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. The shoes are a really nice colour!
    I love it when asos have such big discounts! :)

    Love, Hails x @ www.hayerlily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, especially when they have shoes for less than £20!

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are gorgeous! I love the shoes in New Look; I've got my eye on a couple of summery paris of wedges myself. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow its amazing...its really good looks

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig