UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Wednesday 27 March 2013

March Wishlist


This months wishlist pretty much consists of accessories and all the items are a little bit pricey. I'm supposed to be being good with my money as I saving up for my trip to New York in the autumn, but there are just so many things I want to buy right now! A very navy & white themed wishlist too, this was completely unintentional I'm just obviously a navy and white kinda girl...

1. Dr. Martens, Mini heart satchel, £125 - This satchel is so cute and comes from the Agyness Deyn collaboration. This will be perfect for spring and summer when it finally arrives, and  I think I would team this with a vintage style tea dress, but it would also look great at night with disco pants.
2. Kurt Gieger, Vito Heels, £140 - I've had my eye on these heels for a very long time, when ever I'm on the KG website I find myself time and time again lusting after these beauties. If I have any rich admirers out there, I take a size 7!
3. Topshop, Scallop Bikini, £30 & 4. Topshop, Scallop Swinsuit, £36 - I am so in love with these two swimwear pieces, they're something that I would definitely love to be wearing on the beach. I also love the 50's twist to them and my favourite combination of navy and white. Ties on the side of the bikini bottoms are especially flattering if you're worried about your hips/thighs on the beach as they don't cut you off like some other bikini bottoms may. 
5. Puma, Classic Suede Trainers, £55 - I've been on the hunt for a new pair of everyday trainers for a while and although I love my Nike Janoski's to death, I fancied a change, so I spotted these on the Office website and I think I'll be purchasing them soon!
6. Olivia Burton (via ASOS), Watch, £62 - I first spotted this watch in the Islington Joy shop and I couldn't stop thinking about it on my tube journey home. So when I spotted it on the ASOS website, it made me want it even more! All of Olivia Burton's watches are so pretty and elegant and with 10% student discount on ASOS I feel I may be slipping this into my shopping basket someday soon!

What do you think of my picks? Is there anything you have your eye on? I'd love to know in the comments below!

Also If you haven't already and are feeling kind please nominate me (iamdaisyalice.blogspot.co.uk) for Company's Blog awards under Best Personal Style Newcomer Blog here - It would mean the world to me!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I LOVE that bikini! Might order it... xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig