UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Tuesday 7 August 2012

What I've been up to... # 3 & # 4



This is an old edition of what I've been up to and I forgot to post it!

1. My ticket to see the new Batman film, I loved it! 2. Some "top lad" snacks, 3. Amazing sausage dog necklace I spotted in Oliver Bonas 4. Fab, 5. Pub lunch in Wimbledon Village, 6. Dog outside Sainsbury's, it was so cute! 7.Cornetto Enigma on one of the mega hot days London had! 8.Rizzle Kicks in Tooting Bec as part of the Torch Relay, 9. Me before work.



I've recently been on a mini break to Cornwall with my family, so here's a few images from my Instagram.

1. September's Elle with one of my many girl crushes - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, 2. Truro Cathedral, 3.Fish & chips round 1, 4. Fanta that basically tastes like fizzy Rubicon mango, 5. A really cute card I found in a shop in Cornwall, I love Otters! 6. Fish & chips round 2, 7. Doughnut peaches, 8. Me before work, 9. Nando's before seeing Batman for the second time!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig