UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Brownie Recipe 2.0

I haven't done a recipe post in a very long time so I thought I should post one to help us get through these January blues! I know many of us are trying to loose a bit of weight or become a bit healthier, but we all need a treat now and again! 

For this recipe you will need:
  • 175g of Dark Chocolate
  • 175g Butter
  • 2 ripe Bananas
  • 2 eggs
  • 120g Self raising flour
  • 120g Caster sugar


1. Preheat the oven to 175°C
2. Break the chocolate into a plastic bowl & add your butter (cubed)

3.Melt your butter and chocolate in the microwave on a medium setting. Be careful to not let it overheat, so keep an eye on it (it should look like something in the picture below).
4. Peel and mash your bananas into a mixing bowl and then beat in your 2 eggs.
5. Add your flour, then the sugar into the banana and egg mixture.
 6. Combine the chocolate and batter mixture into the mixing bowl.
7. Add into your baking tray/dish and bake for around 25/30 minutes.
 8. Let your brownie's cool for around 15 minutes, then cut and enjoy!

It really is as simple as that! I had so much fun making these brownies and they tasted amazing! I'd love to know if you have a go making these, let me know what you think in the comments below! I adapted this recipe from the Sorted cookbook, which is a fantastic book and I couldn't recommend their website and YouTube channel enough!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. yum yum yum! I haven't made brownies in ages so I will definitely try this recipe soon! :-)

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow..this looks incredible!! ^.^

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so delicious! I definitely need to use your recipe and make some :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou & it's a great recipe if I say so myself!

      Delete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig