UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Saturday 12 January 2013

Find me on a table full of vodka and tequila...


Hat - Urban Outfitters, Halterneck body - American Apparel, Disco Pants - American Apparel, Black wedges - Urban Outfitters and studded clutch - Primark.

On my Friday my flatmate and I decided to be a bit naughty and go out to one of Birmingham's biggest clubs, Gatecrasher. I have lots of university work to be doing so I shouldn't really have gone out but I felt like I deserved it and I wouldn't be a proper student if I didn't go out right before a hand in would I? So I thought I would show you what I wore, this is the first time I've worn this leotard without a shirt on top as the whole of your back is exposed. I felt very naked but a whole bottle of wine later told me that this night was the night that I'd go without one. We had a really great time, we danced, drank plenty of cocktails and didn't come back home till the early hours of the morning. Everything you should be doing when at university, after all it's meant to be the best time in your life!


I'm aware we look a little silly but these photos make me laugh so much, and I'll know I'll look back on these photos with fond memories. One of my flat mates said that we look like we should have been in a girl band, my absolute dream! My dear friend Amy also has also just started a fashion blog so you can check that out here!

Until next time, Daisy x

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. You looked great! I love the disco pants and body, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou it's always nice to hear when someone likes my outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The disco pants look great on you I'm now following your soooo close to 100 hope you have time to pop over to my blog xxx coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! I love the studded clutch : )x

    www.girlinalbion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great copy of the £36 Topshop one for only £6 such a steal!

      Delete
  6. gorgeous outfit :) you and your friend are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos! ahh makes me miss uni so much, can't wait to get back. love your hat!

    partyatgatsbys.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to be back at university after the break!

      Delete
  8. You look ace, not many could pull off an outfit like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take that as a compliment I think haha? It's a bit cheeky though!

      Delete
  9. WOW! That's a great outfit, it really shows off your figure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit - I really love your bag too, can't believe it's Primark!

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me neither! It looks a bit more expensive then Primark!

      Delete
  11. This outfit is lovely, I just found your blog from what olivia did and love it :)
    You have a great style and your photos are lovely xx
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! Thanks for letting me know how you found my blog too! x

      Delete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig