UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Friday 11 January 2013

Hand in hand through their parklife

So as you may or may not have noticed I have been a bit busy with university work, so I thought I would share with you what I have been up to. I recently photographed the gorgeous Gemma and Jazmine from Jazzabelle's diary in Battersea Park which has got to be one of my favourite places to photograph. I'd love to hear what you think as it's great to get feedback to whether people like my photographs or not. I am trying to take more photographs to improve on my technique and to actually become a better photographer overall. However I think the girls look amazing and considering Jazmine's photo shoot was very last minute, I think they came out  quite well. So here are a few of my favourites.
_____________________________________________________________________________________




_____________________________________________________________________________________

jazzabelle's diary jazmine rocks

jazmine rocks

jazmine rocks daisy kent

jazmine rocks jazzabelle's diary

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Your photos are really good! I particularly love the one of the shoes and bag on the steps x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, It's great to hear that people like my photos! I think that one is my favourite too!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photography! Especially love the shot of Jazmine on the bench and the angle of the 3rd photo. Good luck with uni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW these are wonderful Daisy! I think may faves are the top one and the shot of Jazz on the bench, I think the moodiness is very pensive - just lovely and they look just like photos she would post herself!
    Gamma has a great face hasn't she - did you style her? I adore the collar and the coat together! Beautiful.
    Good job! ;)

    Love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! What a lovely comment. I didn't style her, she picked it out herself, I thought the same thing. They did go well together!

      Delete
  4. i'm ever so happy with how these pictures turned out! it's always really interesting to see what pictures a photographer picks of me, because if i were to look through the photos my selection would probably be a little different. my favourite picture of myself is the first battersea park shot, and i adore all of the pictures you took of gemma!

    lots of love. x

    p.s. if possible i would LOVE to receive some higher res copies of some of the pictures? thanks1

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice lighting- did you edit them, has quite a vintagey vibe... love the styling too! nice blog haveeee started following, if you wanna follow each other?! xoxoxoxx

    http://downthelanetoplaystreet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i did edit them I couldn't have done that myself! x

      Delete
  6. This post is just beautiful. The pictures are amazing and the outfits are just gorgeous. I think I have fell in love with every item on here, especially the bag and the shoes!

    Love Daniela (new fan) - ohellabella.blogspot.com

    P.s. I'm doing a jewellery giveaway at the moment if you'd like to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is such a nice comment thankyou so much! x

      Delete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig