UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Primrose Hill

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while I've been so busy with catching up on university work and haven't really found much time to write a post. However a few days ago I finally got to catch up with two of my closest friends and we took a trip to Primrose Hill an area of London which I haven't been to before. We ate lunch at the Toy Cafe, I had the vegetarian panini (which was really good) and had a good natter before deciding to venture out and see more of the area.





I know that Christmas is over but I thought I had to share this gingerbread house with you as it was so cute!



We found this amazing bakery called Sweet things and decided to settle there for our very late Christmas present exchange and I received some incredibly lovely gifts (thank you Liv & Gemma). I had one of the red velvet cupcakes and I can say after trying a lot cupcakes in my life this was the best red velvet cupcake I've ever had! 

I'm going  to keep this post short and sweet but I hope you enjoyed it, I'd love to know what you think and  I hope you all had a great new year! 
SHARE:

4 comments

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig