UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Tuesday 27 September 2016

How to wear - Over the knee boots

I'm sure you've seen the phrase 'Autumn is here' more than you'll ever need to this week, but there has definitely been a big change in the weather in the UK recently. It'll be hardly a surprise to those who know me in real life that I love it when it gets cooler. One of my favourite songs ever is called Sweater Weather... So, of course I placed an order on ASOS as soon as I felt a chill in the air. I finally found some over the knee boots that fit nicely and a big chunky grey cardigan which I've worn non stop since it arrived. 
There's so many things I love about the beginning of Autumn, the most exciting one is knowing that Christmas is on its way! Yes, I said Christmas. As I work in PR I've been ready since June, so I'm now no longer surprised when I see mince pies in September or that Selfridges have opened their Christmas shop in August. There's so many things I love about the weather getting cooler including autumnal colours, cosy nights in, candles, mittens, & bobble hats, baking, fireworks night and extravagant hot chocolates.


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I wish I could rock a hat as well as you! Annnnd I'm all for mince pies in September xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, the dress is gorgeous. Wish I could pull off over-knee boots but my legs are a little too curvy and I'm a little too short! x

    NINEGRANDSTUDENT: A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had to search for ages to find boots to fit me properly, like a year & a half!

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited about Christmas too! It really is the best time of the year. I love how you styled your over-the-knee boots, they are such a statement piece I've never really thought I could get myself a pair. Your dress is lovely, I love the buttons down, and your bag is really pretty too!

    Julia x
    www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia! I can't wait to do lots of Christmassy posts :) xx

      Delete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig