UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Friday 2 March 2018

True Romance

I'm back, after a whole month of not posting anything here I finally managed to squeeze in a little time in to sit down a write a blog post. I met up with the very talented Lily, to shoot some photos in my new favourite jacket, more on that later. After studying photography for four years, and taking photos every day in my job it felt a little odd be in front of the camera with someone who wasn't a friend or my sister. But Lily was so lovely and made me feel comfortable immediately, if you're looking for someone to help you out with blog photography hit her up.

So, the jacket. It's a little much I know, but I love it. My sister (who is much cooler than me) sent me the link and I just thought it was so fun. I've not seen anything else like it and it reminded me of something Alabama Worley would have worn in True Romance. If you know me I'm always getting style inspiration from film and TV. ASOS also had the matching skirt (a bit like Alabama's) but it sold out pretty quickly.

I'm hoping the weather warms up again soon, there's currently been a snow storm in London and I've been living in lots of rather unflattering layers looking like Skepta in Moncler. Not quite the cool fashion blogger look that most other bloggers go for, but this girl likes to be warm and cosy. 




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is a really fun jacket indeed, quite bold and I love how you styled it with the pops of red! Your bag is lovely too :)

    Julia x
    Last Post: My Favourite Winter Moisturisers | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/beauty-winter-moisturisers.html

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig