UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Friday 18 May 2018

Glowing Summer Beauty

Beauty was my first blogging love, so although these posts don’t always do as well, I still love to share my thoughts on some of the latest products I’ve been testing out. We're all always after that summer glow and perfect glowing skin, here are a few products that I hope to help you feel a little bit more fabulous over the next few months. 

Glowing Summer Beauty

My perfume collection has recently exploded and if you’d like to see a blog post just on that then do let me know. A new favourite of mine is Daisy Dream (Twinkle), I love the packaging for all of the Daisy perfumes, and this one is just as cute! The perfume has notes of black cherry, white flowers and berry mouse. The first time I sprayed this I was instantly hit with a juicy fruity smell and it instantly matched with the summers day warming up my bedroom. Get yourself down to a beauty department and try this for yourself, I'm just sure you're going to love it. I have to say Marc Jacobs do summery scents just so well, their limited edition perfume rain is one of my all time favourites. 

Glowing Summer Beauty

At least every couple of weeks I aim to swap out my eye-shadow palettes in my make up bag so I make sure I try to use them all equally, and it gives me a chance to try out lots of different looks. The Chanel eye-shadow palette was part of a limited edition collection back in 2016 but it's only taken me until the last few months, to actually use it. The colours are really buildable and blend out nicely. This quad would be perfect for olive-darker skin tones or people with brown eyes, but despite having none of those lovely qualities I still use it anyway! I've never used anything from Chanel before, and as much as I've enjoyed these shadows they're not cruelty free so I don't think I'm likely to buy anything new from them. 

Glowing Summer Beauty
Glam Glow mask review

To get the ultimate glowing look, skin care is key. I have recently become mildly obsessed with Glam Glow products, after hearing Tati Westbrook raving about them for years, I was excited to try something from them. First is the Glam Glow Gravitymud firming treatment mask, there's only a few masks that visibly show changes immediately and this is one of them. Glam Glow's products are made without  parabens, sulfates and phthalates, so you have piece of mind that you're not adding anything harmful to your face. After the mask has been on for 20-30 minutes you can peel off (which is beyond satisfying) and see the results. The first time I used this I was genuinely surprised and thrilled with the results. I have the limited edition Sonic the Hedgehog version but you can buy you can still buy the standard version too! P.S Make sure you throw away the used mask into the bin and not down the sink or the toilet, it's better for the environment

If you're already a fan of Glam Glow products I would also highly recommend giving the glowstarter moisturiser a try. When I came into work I got so many compliments on how my skin was looking, someone even mentioned that I looked like I was glowing, in the best way possible too. I have the shade nude glow.

For body glow I couldn't recommend the Amazing Radiance Body Glow by Rosie for Autograph more, not only are all M&S beauty products cruelty free. This is also paraben free and suitable for vegetarian and vegans. I wore this on NYE and got so many compliments, a few of my friends asked if I had fake tan as this does give a really gorgeous subtle tint to the skin. I'm such a huge fan of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and I do trust what she puts her name to. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The M&S Body Glow sounds great! Exactly what I need at the moment now that the weather has brightened. What are your thoughts on the Sephora mask? I think you've forgotten to mention it oops! xx

    Julia x
    Last Post: A Travel Guide To Naples and Pompeii, Italy | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/travel-travel-guide-to-naples-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silly me! I don't know how I managed to do it, I really liked it. Not sure if it made a massive difference to be honest though!

      Delete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig